Empower migrant families to improve their quality of life.
Identify, recruit and support migrant families by providing services effectively, allowing them to achieve their educational goals.
- Enroll migrant families into the Migrant Education Program.
- Ensure that all migrant students are receiving an appropriate and challenging public education.
- Collaborate with local agencies to provide services to migrant families.
- Support participating school districts of the Metro region with their Parental Involvement Plan.
- Provide opportunities to migrant students for port-secondary programs.
Adams 12 Five Star Schools, Adams County 14, Adams-Arapahoe 28J, Boulder Valley RE-2, Brighton 27J, Cherry Creek 5, Clear Creek RE-1, Denver County 1, Douglas County RE-1, Elizabeth C-1, Englewood 1, Gilpin County RE-1, Jefferson County R-1, Littleton 6, Mapleton 1, Platte Canyon 1, Sheridan 2, Westminster 50
14707 E. 2nd Avenue, Suite 180, Aurora, CO 80011